IT Business Development Executive
Our client is a Belfast-based cloud software solution who work with the SME Equipment Manufacturing and Dealer sectors in UK & Ireland. They are experiencing an increase in customer account signups across the UK/Ireland and seek a talented individual to help them continue this growth.
We are looking for an outgoing, inquisitive and determined individual who'll be responsible for driving inside sales lead generation and nurturing. Using direct and indirect channels, you'll balance methodical, process thinking and creative communications to achieve success. You'll work closely with the rest of the team to understand our product, customers, and market, with day to day engagement to qualify and progress opportunities.
This is an excellent opportunity to work closely with the MD of this firm and the role is based at their Belfast office, with occasional travel to customer sites / industry events.
What you will be doing?
- Develop and manage out-bound email and call processes from pre-existing lists along with developing new prospects
- Develop and refine scripts for engaging with prospects and responding to feedback
- Define/Manage target data sources
- Conduct phone calls, web chats, and on-screen demonstrations to qualify and educate prospects, understand their needs, buying cycle and identify risks
- Contribute to company content strategy with ideas / requirements for strategic positioning/education/nurturing content that supports the sales process
- Engage with existing customers to understand needs and future additional sales
- Manage inbound lead partners including lead generation services and AdWords partner
- Provide management reports and contribute to board reporting
Experience you will have:
- Self-motivated along with the drive to identify & engage with new prospects
- Excellent listener, intelligent, articulate along with the ability to understand customer challenges and ask probing, open-ended questions
- 1+ years' experience in lead generation / inside sales development, including lead qualification and nurturing
- Experience in outbound email and telephone prospecting
- Ability to plan and manage time effectively
- Ability to write clear, targeted communications
- Excellent reporting skills
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skill
Also, it would be great if you have the following:
- Experience in lead generation for ERP and/or CRM software
- Experience working within or with organisations in the manufacturing industry
- Driving License / Own Car
- Generous Salary and Commission
- Pension Contribution
- Health Benefits
Excellent opportunity to start in an internal sales role with a view to moving into a client facing role - please apply ASAP for this excellent career opportunity in a high growth tech firm.
- £22000.00 - £25000.00 per annum